Data Controller Contact Information
Radix Domain Solutions Pte. Ltd
F-19, Business Center 1,
RAK Economic Zone
P.O. Box 16113, UAE
This document governs the privacy notice of our website domains.in.net.
Effective Date: May 1st, 2018
When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws.
Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
- The right to be informedYou have the right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
- The right of accessYou have the right to get confirmation that your personal data is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data.
- The right to rectificationYou have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
- The right to restrict processingYou have a right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your personal data. When your personal data is restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further.
- The right to data portabilityYou have the right to request and get your personal data that you provided to us and use it for your own purposes. We will provide your data to you within 90 days of your request. To request your personal data, please contact us using the information at the top of this privacy notice.
The right to object
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for the following reasons:
- Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling); and
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING
You will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
FILING A COMPLAINT WITH AUTHORITIES
You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
For details about your rights under the law, https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
- ‘Non-personal data’ (NPD) is information that is in no way personally identifiable.
- ‘Personal data’ (PD) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Personal Data is in many ways the same as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). However, Personal Data is broader in scope and covers more data.
- A “visitor” is someone who merely browses our website. A “member” is someone who has registered with us to use or buy our services and products. The term “user” is a collective identifier that refers to either a visitor or a member.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, you control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our website.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your Personal Data when you buy or use our products or services is based on and the necessity for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your Personal Data when you sign up for our newsletter, conference, contests, events, workshop, services, and product information through our website opt-in forms is based on consent.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T GIVE US YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you do not provide us with enough Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with all our products and services. However, you can access and use some parts of our website without giving us your Personal Data.
WE COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information may include the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website you’ll visit when you leave our website, your Internet service provider’s name, your web browser type, the type of mobile device, your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website. We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
WHEN ENTERING AND USING OUR WEBSITE
When you enter and use our website, some of the cookies used by our website may contain your Personal Data.
AT USER AND MEMBER REGISTRATION OR WHEN BUYING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
When you register as a user, member, or when buying our products or services, we may collect some or all of the following information: your first and last name, email address, physical address, ip address, company name, credit card or other payment information, phone number, user name, password, and other information listed.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content such as the author images. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
ADVERTISING OR TARGETING COOKIES
These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- Personalizing content that you see on our website
- Our website analytics
- Remarketing our products or services to you
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS PRIVACY NOTICE
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with Personal Data. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We use the information we receive from you to:
- Provide our products and services you have requested or purchased from us
- Personalize and customize our content
- Make improvements to our website
- Contact you with updates to our website, products or services
- Resolve problems and disputes
- Contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you. Specifically, our brand marketing team may use public sources or third party provided data to reach out to you with respect to curated brand related information that may be of interest to you.
COMMUNICATIONS AND EMAILS
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a member or user. We may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change your contact preferences at any time by sending us an email with your request to: [email protected]
SHARING INFORMATION WITH AFFILIATES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes. However, for data aggregation purposes we may use your NPD, which might be sold to other parties at our discretion. Any such data aggregation would not contain any of your Personal Data. We provide your Personal Data to third-party service providers we hire to provide services to us. These third-party service providers may include but are not limited to: payment processors (e.g. Paypal or Stripe), web analytics companies, advertising networks, call centers, data management services, conference service providers, help desk providers, accountants, law firms, auditors, shopping cart and email service providers (Mailchimp or Campaignmonitor), and shipping companies (such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL etc.).
LEGALLY REQUIRED RELEASES OF INFORMATION
We may be legally required to disclose your Personal Data if such disclosure
- is required by subpoena, law, or other legal process;
- necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies;
- necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms;
- necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties, including you and/or other users or members;
- necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, users, employees, and affiliates.
Retaining and Destroying Your Personal Data
We retain information that we collect from you (including your Personal Data) only for as long as we need it for legal, business, or tax purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic form, paper form, or a combination of both. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, delete, or erase it.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can update your Personal Data using services found on our website. If no such services exist, you can contact us using the contact information found at the top of this notice and we will help you. However, we may keep your Personal Data as needed to enforce our agreements and to comply with any legal obligations.
REVOKING YOUR CONSENT FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your Personal Data at any time. Such an optout will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to:
- disclosures to affiliates and business partners,
- disclosures to third-party service providers that provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management services,
- disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests,
- disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments, or as otherwise required to be made under applicable law,
previously completed disclosures to third parties,
- disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept. If you want to revoke your consent for us to use your Personal Data, send us an email with your request to: [email protected]
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
If any postings you make on our website contain information about third parties, you must make sure you have permission to include that information in your posting. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our users, we will remove any postings about which we are notified, if such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
DO NOT TRACK SETTINGS
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website not track your movement within our website. Our website does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by referring to your browser’s user manual.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your Personal Data.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Even though our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13, we realize that a child under the age of 13 may attempt to access our website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our website, please contact us. Before we remove any information, we may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover that a child is accessing our website, we will delete his/her information within a reasonable period of time. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so.
OUR EMAIL POLICY
You can always opt out of receiving further email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your permission.
OUR SECURITY POLICY
We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your Personal Data. We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Data. If and when we collect your financial information through our website, we will encrypt it before it travels over the Internet using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your Personal Data or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our website and to not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our website when you finish using it, especially if you are sharing or using a computer in a public place.
USE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD
You may have to provide a credit card or some kind of financial information to buy products and services from our website. We use third-party billing services and have no control over these services. We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
Personal Data (PD) that we collect from you may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate. The European Union has not found the United States and some other countries to have an adequate level of protection of Personal Data under Article 45 of the GDPR. Our company relies on derogations for specific situations as defined in Article 49 of the GDPR. For European Union customers and users, with your consent, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the European Union to the United States and other countries. We will use your Personal Data to provide the goods, services, and/or information you request from us to perform a contract with you or to satisfy a legitimate interest of our company in a manner that does not outweigh your freedoms and rights. Wherever we transfer, process or store your Personal Data, we will take reasonable steps to protect it. We will use the information we collect from you in accordance with our privacy notice. By using our website, services, or products, you agree to the transfers of your Personal Data described within this section.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. If our company decides to change this privacy notice, we will post those changes on our website so that our users and customers are always aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. In all cases, your continued use of our website, services, and products after any change to this privacy notice will constitute your acceptance of such change.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
If you have any questions about our privacy notice, please contact us using the information at the top of this privacy notice.